You get a mixed reaction when you hear businesses say the phrase: we are a family. A few people laugh in disbelief, other cringe and some secretly want to be part of a business like that.
However, these words could not ring more true when I say that Regional Recruitment Services ARE a family!
It’s really special being part of an organisation that values teamwork, commitment and hard work. All of us work together to uplift and grow both the business and each other. With each one of us sharing the idea that we are part of something more than just work. So, I am grateful that our company culture is the way that it is!
In fact, our family-like culture often extends outside the business walls to personal life events as well.
Like when the RRS family banded together to celebrate a special day: my wedding. It meant so much to me that they took the time to celebrate our occasion, from creating a FANTASTIC video with a kind message from all our divisions to actually joining us on the big day. This really showed to me, and the world, that our company is more than just a business. As we took the time to be more than work colleagues!
Isn’t it amazing how much can happen in a month! Since I left on annual leave to my return last week, I could never imagine the exciting changes that happened within the business.
Whilst I was enjoying my honeymoon in the Cotswolds, the RRS Family were busy bridging talent with opportunities and some interesting developments happened internally. In a short few weeks, the team at RRS saw:
- An internal promotion for Guleid Fouad to Divisional Manager: Technical & Engineering
- Maxine Eversfield joined us as Operations Manager.
- A new entry-level sales training programme was implemented for our team.
- New recruiters joined each of our divisions. All are settling in well and supporting the recruitment process.
- We won the LeicestershireLive Business Award: Employer of the Year award! (ok, this happened once I came back, but we are still very excited about it)
- Our event for the Leicester Business Festival was approved- more news of this will be coming soon.
Regional Recruitment Services is entering a very exciting period. These being just a few of the successes that we have seen! Our divisions and teams are growing as we continue to bridge talent with opportunities throughout the UK.
We will be sharing all of our updates on our social platforms and here, so be sure to keep an eye online to discover more about our #RRSFamily