7.5t Multi-Drop Driver
We’re working with a client in Loughborough to recruit for multiple 7.5t Multi-Drop Drivers. You will be part of a 2-man team delivering fridges and other electrical goods.
Key details of the 7.5t Driver role:
Shift: 6:30 am until drops are completed (Average 10 hour shift). Monday – Friday.
Location: Loughborough depot, making nationwide drops
Pay rate: £10.60 – £11.60 per hour
Contract: Temporary (with the possibility of going permanent)
Duties of the 7.5t Driver role:
– Safely loading and unloading the truck with goods. These can sometimes be large electrical household items.
– Drive to client sites to drop off goods.
– Comply with all drivers hours and Road Transport Directive legislation.
– Ensure that Health & Safety requirements in depot, on road and at customers premises are met and take responsibility for ensuring own fitness to drive at all times.
Requirements for the 7.5t Driver role:
– Experience of driving a goods vehicle.
– Full U.K. Driver’s License, C1 or above, with no points on license.
– Driver CPC certificate/card is required.
Immediate starts are available so please contact erika @ Regional Recruitment Services or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.