Location: Lutterworth, LE17
Hourly rate: £13.33 per hour, £26,000 equivalent
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Regional Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a small construction firm based near Lutterworth to cover maternity leave for 6 months. Therefore, the ideal candidate will possess previous experience as an Accounts Assistant.
Duties & responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant;
* Ideally a knowledge of Sage 50
* Knowledge of MS Excel and Word
* Bank Reconciliations
* Credit management to include chasing Business to Business debts and also obtaining credit limits from our insurers
* Supplier reconciliations
* Sending payments and remittances to suppliers
* Booking in goods against purchase orders on Sage (specific training given)
* Ideally a knowledge of creating sales and purchase orders on Sage
Essential skills of Accounts Assistant;
* Knowledge of Sage Line 50
* IT literate with good knowledge of MS Office packages
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Good organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Friendly telephone manner
How to apply for the Accounts Assistant;
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7598 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.