Accounts Assistant / Accounts Practice
Salary: £15,000-£22,000 (DOE)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:45am-5pm (36.25 hours pw)
Responsibilities of Accounts Assistant:
We are currently on the lookout for an Accounts Assistant, working for a family-ran Accountancy Practice in Nottingham.
The role involves the preparation of annual financial statements for a wide variety of clients, but will also involve the preparation of income corporation tax returns. Nearly all work is carried out within our clients’ office in Nottingham, though occasional visits to clients are required therefore a driving license is useful but not a necessity.
Candidate Attributes for Accounts Assistant:
– Ideally the candidate should be fully conversant with the use of Accounts Production software.
– Experience using Sage Accounts Production and/or the latest Sage Cloud software
– Knowledge of spreadsheets is essential.
– Candidates must be well organized and have the ability to meet strict monthly deadlines.
– Ideally the candidate will be qualified by experience, AAT qualified or studying ACA or ACCA with three years’ experience of preparing annual accounts.
How to Apply:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.