Location – Coalville
Shift – 06:00 – 14:00
Pay – £8.91 (after probation £9.42)
We are currently recruiting in the Coalville area for a large distribution centre. This warehouse environment is very modern.
Due to location, candidates MUST hold a driver’s licence and have their own transport.
* Looking after inbound schedule, booking in deliveries from pool of ASDA suppliers, taking into account operational capacities
* Following up on outbound activities – liaising with nominated transport providers for late / none arrivals
* Allocation of picks
* Checking issues with partial allocations
* Checking and preparing outbound paperwork
* ASN creation, checking upon completion their status and closing once fully confirmed
* Checking previous shift’s work before loads go out
* Reporting stock issues
* Liaising with all stakeholders (suppliers, transport, customer and warehouse team)
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to be able to learn and work with in-house WMS
* Demonstrate previous experience in working in very busy environment
* Problem solving skills
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this position, then contact Erika today on 0116 262 3733 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.