Regional Recruitment Services are recruiting for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our dynamic and expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for hard-working and ambitious people that are motivated by achieving goals, career progression and financial reward. No previous experience required as full training is provided.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Working in a target driven environment, you will be responsible for successfully placing candidates into permanent employment within the industrial sector.
- Clear and confident telephone manner.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Comfortable asking probing questions to candidates and clients.
- Confident using computer-based systems.
- Happy to follow set processes and procedures
- Ability to communicate professionally in writing and by email.
Regional Recruitment Services is an established specialist recruitment agency that finds permanent jobs for staff across many sectors mainly comprising of blue-collar and commercial. Established since 2008, we have endured consistent growth and have recently acquired Big Bear Recruitment Group, furthering our ambitions in the market. It is an exciting time to join Regional Recruitment Services as we are at the start of a journey that will bring our operation headquarters to the newly developed High cross, High Street. Continuing to be widely recognised as the midlands first choice agency in blue-collar and commercial services.
- You will be trained and coached by a team of experienced managers that have developed some of our region’s most successful recruiters, recruitment managers and recruitment agency owners
- An uncapped commission structure from day 1
- Apprenticeship qualification through our preferred training partner
- A structured career path that will enable you to achieve your personal and career goals
- Fun, competitive environment – we have regular team building days out
- 28 days holiday plus an extra day for each year’s employment service
If you are interested in this position, please apply through this website today to avoid disappointment. Alternatively, please feel free to call Khateeja Ali on 0116 2623733 if you would like more information.