Administration Supervisor required for a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of medicines and healthcare products. Based in Loughborough this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £23’500 per annum. Working within the International Sales Department, this role is responsible for overseeing all aspects of operations, functions and personnel within the department. The International Sales Team work closely with global aid agencies and charities to provide affordable and high quality healthcare.
– Salary to £23’500 per annum.
– Pension scheme.
– 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
– Private healthcare.
– Reward and recognition scheme.
– Monday to Friday.
– 09:00 to 17:30.
Duties Of The Administration Supervisor:
– Planning of workload and task assignment.
– Investigating, reporting and resolving and issues or discrepancies.
– Building strong relationships with customers, suppliers, service providers and other departments.
– Writing SOPs and work instructions where necessary.
– Ensuring all orders are on track and nothing has been delayed or missed.
– Monitoring KPIs and helping the Manager with day to day activities.
– Providing training and guidance to all members of staff, where appropriate.
– Ensuring all documentation prepared by the department is accurate.
– Develop sales of products with existing and new customers.
– Assist with inspections and audits if required.
Ideal Administration Supervisor:
– Good I.T skills including MS Office.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
– Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, to strict deadlines.
– A focused attitude and able to multi task.
– Previous experience within a similar role is ideal.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.