Duration: 12 weeks
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Hours: Mon – Fri, Office hours, 37.5 hours per week
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Administrator to work with our well established client based in Loughborough. Our client have introduced a new system and require temporary office administration support for the successful implementation and success of the project.
The successful Office Administrator will be responsible for:
* Updating and maintain the in-house system and documentation records
* Ensuring that supplier and customer files are complete and ready for approval
* Preparing documentation for training
* Assist in audits
* Along with other general Administration duties
* Scanning of documentation
* Archiving/ storage of documents
* Filing documents electronically on the server
* General administration tasks such as emptying of shredder
Skills and experience required for the role:
* Experience of Microsoft Office packages
* Able to work as a team as well as individually
* Recent experience within a similar role
* Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work
* Organisational Skills
* Good verbal communication skills both verbally and written
How to Apply for the Office Administrator
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 2623733 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.