Job Title: Assembly Team Leader
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: 06:30 – 15:30 Monday-Thursday / 06:30 – 12:30 – Friday
– Overtime Available
– Free On-Site Parking
– Annual Bonus
Immediate start available
Our client based in Leicester are looking for a Team Leader, to supervise and work within the Assembly department, where you will be working with a small handful of assembly operatives, in driving productivity, ensuring working deadlines are met and implementing 5S principles where necessary.
The assembly work entails working with metal fixtures, components and hand and power tools, in constructing stairs/balconies/balustrades. You will be driving KPI’s and assisting the general assembly team in their understanding and application towards assembling such fixtures.
Role & Main Duties:
– Leading and guiding a small team of Assembly Operatives
– Delegating work as appropriate – detailing specifications to operatives
– Driving productivity and KPI’s – General assembly operatives will be targeted on piece work and expected to reach a certain target on a weekly basis
– Prior team leader experience will be essential
– Understanding of 5S principles
– Prior Assembly experience, working with medium/heavy fixtures will be hugely beneficial
– Able to read and interpret technical/engineering drawings
– High attention to detail, and responsibility level to ensure product standard is always adhered to
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.