AUTO CAD Technician
Job Types: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
Work Hour – 8am to 6pm – Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for an AutoCAD Technician to join our client, working within the high end joinery and fit out industry on permanent basis.
Your role will involve supporting the senior design managers in coordinating the full design, manufacture and installation of projects, with opportunities to oversee the process from start to finish. You will be working on high profile projects within the commercial interior fit out sector.
Our Client is a fast-growing specialist joinery manufacturer and fit out contractor, they have an enviable reputation for the quality of our products, the skills of our workshop and site based teams and it is the place to work if you are ambitious and motivated.
Key Role & Responsibilities
• Utilize manufacturing software packages to program product to run through our manufacturing processes.
• Co-ordinate jobs throughout the setting-out process into manufacture.
• Opportunity to become involved in the manufacturing and installation phases on specific projects.
• Work with approved drawings to create production drawings.
• Work with Project Managers to coordinate field requirements.
• Liaise with project and contracts managers to plan overall production activity and daily manufacturing requirements.
• Refine engineering detail and assembly documentation for manufacturing.
• Have a thorough understanding of joinery production and installation processes.
• Experience with the following software packages: AutoCad, Microvellium, 3D Design Software, Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word, etc)
• This position will largely be based at our client’s head office with occasional visits to site.
• A thorough knowledge of joinery and furniture manufacture
• Furniture Design Degree
• Familiar with typical millwork manufacturing
• Familiar with CNC programming preferred
• Good written & verbal communication skills (able to accurately convey concepts and designs to fabricators & clients)
Joinery and furniture manufacture: 2 years (Preferred)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7601 and ask for Chirag. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.