Job Title: Auto Electrician
Pay Rate: Competitive dependant on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00- 4:30pm + Overtime (after 40 hours)
Start Date: ASAP
Our client a market leader in its field and the UK’s largest of its kind are looking to recruit a fully skilled, qualified and motivated vehicle electrician who is looking to expand their experience and develop their skills.
You should be experienced of 12v vehicle electrical wiring is preferential for this role but product training will be given. Knowledge using electrical testing equipment, experience of soldering and vehicle CCTV systems would be an advantage. This position requires a confident electrician who can use their own initiative and able to work to a high standard unsupervised. You will receive full product training and on-going guidance.
You must ideally hold a relevant qualification to at least City & Guilds standard.
* Have at significant experience in an electrical installation or repair role.
* You must have entitlement to work in the UK.
* Be physically fit
* Have a flexible approach to work which is sometimes outside normal working hours
* Normal working hours: 08.00 – 16.30 with regular overtime
* Breaks: 15 minutes paid break (morning) and 30 minutes unpaid lunch break
* After induction we also offer the choice of x3 overtime contracts one being a minimum 8 hours guaranteed overtime working 6am-4.30pm Mon-Thu & 6am-2pm Friday.
* Productivity bonus
* Holidays: 28 days
* Company pension scheme
* Uniform provided
* Specialist tools provided
* Opportunity to purchase tools at a heavily discounted price
You will be expected to follow all shifts pattern highlight as above, so please only apply if you are happy to follow the shift pattern.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Tom. Or you can email Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise