B2B Sales Executive (Construction) – Markfield – Up To £30,000 per annum
Due to continued growth my client is looking to create a new role in the business to maintain and develop Sales growth. Ideally you have worked within the construction industry with a good understanding of the tender process.
Overview of the B2B Sales Executive (Construction) Role:
– Salary Range, based on experience is up to £30,000 per annum
– You will have used CRM database systems with excellent MS Office skills
– Strong negotiation, cross selling, and closing skills
– Be strong and confident communicator, ambitious, driven and tenacious in your approach understanding the sales process.
Responsibilities of a B2B Sales Executive (Construction):
* Making outbound calls to businesses, to discuss and promote services (B2B)
* Identifying and understanding their main needs.
* Identifying and tailoring solutions around their business needs.
* Building rapport and key relationships with clients.
* Promoting and closing our services.
* Develop target driven sales.
* Chasing responses from estimates completed by the Bid Managers
* Plan social media post by liaising with Marketing team
* Attending local networking meetings
* Help handle incoming enquires
Requirements to be a B2B Sales Executive (Construction):
* 2 – 3 years sales experience
* Self-Motivated and driven
* Work on your own initiative and part of a team Knowledge of Microsoft packages including- Excel, Word, Outlook & Power point
* Excellent communication skills
* Handle KPI Targets and deadlines
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail are essential for this role
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this B2B Sales Executive (Construction) position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.