- 40 hours per week
- 5 days out of 7
- Salary £18,000 per annum.
- Additional hours paid or accrued as lieu
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Bar Staff to join the team at a luxury hotel in the heart of rural Leicestershire. Set within expansive grounds, offering fine dining and luxurious accommodation. This role will suit someone that can drive, as the venue is not accessible via public transport.
Purpose of the role;
The Bar Staff position will involve the running of the bar operations at the Hotel and Theatre.
Main Responsibilities for the successful bar staff:
- Ensure an efficient and welcoming service to customers – ensuring that service in the Bars and Lounge areas is prompt, friendly and attentive to customers’ needs and delivered in line with company standards.
- The bar staff will ensure that the correct procedures are followed in preparing bills and posting to room accounts.
- To maximise the financial potential of the Bars – at every opportunity.
- The bar assistant will ensure the Bars and FOH areas are kept clean and tidy and provide a welcoming environment to customers and guests.
- The bar assistant will assist other members of the Catering Team as required.
- To ensure the cellar is kept clean and organised at all times and to clean the lines as required.
Bar Staff Financial Targets / Cost Awareness
- To ensure all transactions are billed and all monies received.
- To ensure that all beverage transfers or wastage are recorded.
The client pay gratuities to all staff every 2 months, this is paid through salaries, worth approx £700 per year
All Bar Staff MUST be very well presented.
The hotel have staff accommodation rooms available for Food and Beverage and Kitchen staff
The charge for accommodation is £60 per week and includes all bills but does not include food or a TV license (if needed), due to the accommodation being off site some form of transport is needed as the houses are approx. 1.5 miles from Hotel, it is not safe to walk as it is a main road with no footpath.
How to Apply to become a member of the Bar Staff team:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this Bar Assistant vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact (0116) – 461 01 29 and ask for James.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.