Bench Hand Joiner
Days 7.30am to 4pm (Mon to Fri)
Overtime available (premium pay after 40 hrs)
Pay up to £13/hr
- Building bespoke interior furniture
- Working on bespoke hotel, retail and reception interiors.
- Working from drawings creating units from scratch.
- Using a variety of materials including solid wood and veneers, steelwork, glass and acrylics.
- Although this is predominantly factory based, there may be occasions when this role may require you to work on site, installing furniture (van provided)
- General factory housekeeping.
- Time served bench hand joiner who has experience building similar products
- Own hand tools
- A high level of attention to detail to adhere to the high-quality control standards.
- Experience in laminating and working on a panel saw/edge bander/hand held power tools
- Be commutable to Hinckley
- Have experience-creating unit from scratch using a variety of drawings
- The hourly rate up to £13 depending on your skills and experience
- Permanent work
- A lot of overtime available (premium pay after 40 hrs)
- Free car parking
Good working environmental and vibrant team spiritImmediate start / interview available. Please contact Magda @ Regional Recruitment Services on 01163667602, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Magda: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.