Job Title: Bricklayer
Location: Hugglescote, Leicester
Salary: Price work
Start Date: Immediately
We are hiring a Bricklayer who has experience working in the Hugglescote, Leicester area.
Duties of a bricklayer
In this role you will be working in Hugglescote, Leicester. You will be responsible for:
- Laying bricks.
- Applying or removing mortar with a towel.
- Working accurately from detailed plans and specifications.
- Sealing foundations with damp-resistant materials.
- Using spirit levels and plumb lines to check building alignment.
- Using hand tools, power tools and brick-cutting machines.
- Constructing arches and ornamental brickwork.
- Repairing and maintaining building blocks.
- Measuring out build area and setting out the first rows of bricks and damp course.
- Working outdoors on construction sites, in all weathers and heights.
Skills and experience of a bricklayer
- Knowledge of building and construction.
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Be flexible and open to change.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ambition and a desire to succeed.
- Ability to work well with your hands.
- Able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device.
Requirements for bricklayer
- CSCS card as a minimum.
- National Insurance.
- Photo ID.
Apply for this bricklayer role through this advert. If you would like more information about this role, please contact our Construction team on 0116 262 3733 or Charanpreet@regionalrecruitment.com
If successful, you will need to digitally register with our agency (if you haven’t already done so). If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
About Regional Recruitment Services – A Recruitment Agency Nationwide.
This position is advertised by Regional Recruitment Services Ltd, an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been recruiting since 2008. We offer permanent, temporary and contract jobs within the Commercial, Construction, Industrial and Engineering sectors. To view all our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website (regionalrecruitment.co.uk/job-search).