Building Surveyor – Chelmsford – £30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Building Surveyor needed for a reputable company based in Chelmsford.
This is an exciting opportunity for a competent Building Surveyor looking to expand their capabilities, with the prospect of excellent career progression in a small but growing company.
The successful applicant must be capable of acting independently whilst enjoying being part of a team when required. The role is likely to involve the requirement to assist in the marketing and development of these services to existing and new clients.
Responsibilities of the Building Surveyor will include:
• Building pathology defect remediation reports
• Landlord & Tenant dilapidation and condition schedules
• Party wall matters
• Pre-acquisition and due diligence investigations
• Architectural design and planning/listed building consent applications
• Contract administration
• Client advisory marketing
The successful Building Surveyor:
• Degree qualified – will support advancing towards RICS membership through APC
• 2+ years UK Client facing professional service delivery experience
• Ability to manage workload, strict targets and timescales unsupported
• Capable of communicating effectively and efficiently with design teams, colleagues and other industry professionals
• Excellent standards of numeracy and literacy
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Desire to expand with the company
• Full driving license and use of own vehicle for site visits
Benefits for the Building Surveyor:
• Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
• 30 days annual leave including bank holidays and December office shutdown
• Private Health Insurance/ Discounted gym membership
• Optional 2 days per year paid charity work
• A small personal firm with a friendly team
• Full-time – 37.5 hours per week 9am-5.30pm (flexibility negotiable)
• Basic salary – £30 to £45k pa. dependant on experience and qualification
• Chelmsford based office – walking distance from the city centre and station
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Building Surveyor position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.