Business Admin Apprentice – Leicester – Full Time Position
Our Client is looking for a business admin apprentice to join their office in Leicester. This is an ideal opportunity for a tenacious individual to join a reputable accountancy practice. With this organisation you will have an excellent opportunity to gain a unique skill set, with the ability to continuous progression.
Important Details for This Business Admin Position:
• Apprenticeship: Completing Level 2 in Business Admin
• Full Time position
Business Admin Apprentice Role:
This position is great for someone that does not have any previous experience, but has the right attitude to develop further. Your typical duties will include:
• Maintaining the reception area (you are first point of contact). Handling in/outbound calls, redirecting calls, handling the post and greeting clients.
• General ‘house-keeping’ responsibilities.
• Using software to export/import sales invoices, update timesheets and print weekly and monthly WIP reports.
The Characteristics of an ideal Business Admin Apprentice:
As this is an apprentice position, you will be able to learn a number of key business and personal skills. However, it is beneficial to also have the following:
• An understanding of the office environment.
• Be able to use your own initiative to complete tasks.
• Excellent time keeping skills.
• Ability to use Microsoft packages.
Contact Details: If you would like to apply for this position, please contact the office on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Khat or alternatively send your CV via clicking APPLY NOW.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.
Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.