Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Hours: Full Time (Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm)
Regional Recruitment Services are looking for a Business Analyst with at least 1-2 years’ experience. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate experience of contributing towards specific projects as well as working on improvements to existing systems. Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills are vital.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in requirement gathering, As-Is and To-Be business & system process mapping, suggesting and documenting improvements and unit & system testing. This role is responsible for working with all areas of the business.
In addition, you must have experience managing your own workload for multiple projects and liaising with 3rd party vendors.
Key Duties for the Business Analyst
* Gather and analyse business requirements and recommend a suitable solution with the aid of suppliers and developers
* Support the ongoing investment & ongoing change programme in the business’ IT & Digital platforms
* Be proactive in risk and issue identification and resolution
* Define business processes, updating existing As-Is processes, where applicable, and To-Be process flow diagrams
* Ensure the business solutions are well-designed, and processes are fully fit for purpose to support the business operations
* Proactively identify and manage issues and risks along with the Head of IT
* Coordinate UAT and performing initial test and defect management with suppliers and developers
* Work closely with the Head of IT, internal developers and third parties who are developing additional system components.
Person Requirements For The Business Analyst
* Must be able to build positive relationships with stakeholders and internal customers
* Must be able to keep information confidential (whether about system changes or staff changes)
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Must have proven time-management experience and be able to manage their own time effectively to meet agreed deadlines
* Write User and Functional Specifications and contribute towards Technical Specifications
* Ability to read/understand relational databases
* Ability to read and understand MS Project plans
* Must demonstrate a best practice disciplined approach to problem solving
* The ability to write User Stories, test scripts and manage defects and facilitate UAT
* Must possess a broad knowledge of standard business functions
How to Apply for this Business Analyst Opportunity
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email Aaron at aaron @ regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.