Business Development Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Hours: Full time 37.5 Hours (Monday – Friday)
An opportunity has arisen for a highly competent business development manager that seeks greater autonomy and an exceptionally rewarding commission structure to suit. The company offers a unique service offering within the telecoms market that has been hugely successful. Now at a period of growth we are looking for an individual that is well-versed in operating a strategic approach to Sale, with a proven track record of hitting KPI’s in the telecoms or related IT industry.
Duties for the successful Business Development Manager:
* Direct responsibility for growth of the company’s sales by meeting targets.
* Training and developing existing staff to help lead generate.
* Involvement in management meetings to improve and monitor service performance.
* Development of new products and ideas to drive further sales.
* Prepare clear, concise, and professional presentations to prospective and existing customers.
* Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling into identified clients.
* Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
The following skills we require from a Business Development Manager:
* Strong Business Development experience in Telecoms or IT related industry
* Capability to work under pressure, self-motivation and build good client relationships.
* The Business Development Manager will have great interpersonal and communication skills.
* Aptitude to grow customer accounts.
* The successful business development manager will have the ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight, and have a proven track record of hitting set KPI’s.
* Excellent numeracy & literacy skills.
* Ability to work autonomously.
* Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Office software.
* A willingness and ability to travel as the role dictates (Driving Licence)
Benefits on offer for the successful Business Development Manager: 25 days holiday, Pension scheme, and a £50,000 realistic OTE..
How to Apply for the Business Development Manager Role: The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact Curtis on (0116) – 262 37 33 and ask for Curtis.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application for the Business Development Manager vacancy within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.