Business Development Manager
*(MUST HAVE – Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Automotive or Software Development background)*
Location – Northampton
Salary – £50,000+
Hours – Mon – Fri 9 – 5.30
Regional Recruitment is currently working with an award-winning, leading tax consultancy practice who aim is to support clients with research and development (“R&D”) tax relief claims and other tax saving project work.
The organisation has been recognised as the fastest growing tax consultancy firm in the UK with an ambition to become the largest R&D practice in the UK in 2021.
We are currently seeking experienced Business Development Managers to support the firms continued growth across the UK. It is essential that the right candidate has either an engineering, construction, manufacturing, automotive or software development background. The role will offer huge potential to a driven and dynamic business development manager.
* Market leading basic salary
* Performance bonus
* Uncapped competitive commission once forecast reached
* Bupa health care
* 5% employer pension contribution
* Excellent employee incentives
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Generating leads and new business
* Manage clients on-boarding to the company
* Discovering target markets
* Coordinating sales efforts with marketing strategies
* Providing monthly updates
* Answering client questions about services, prices and timescales
* Advocate in using internal sales tools to ensure an efficient process is adopted
* Relevant experience working within a Business Development Manager role
* Professional and articulate, reliable and motivated
* Comfortable working with people at all levels within the organization in a fast-paced environment
* Confident manner representing the brand with superb interpersonal skills
* Ability to work autonomously
* Commitment to excellent customer service
* Methodical, organised and accurate
* IT Literate with Microsoft office (including; Outlook, Excel, Word)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Curtis Hunt on 0116 366 7598 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.