Job Title: Business Development Manager
Pay Rate: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum + Uncapped Commission & Bonuses
Hours: 40 Hrs per week (Mon-Friday 8:30AM-17:30PM)
Location: Leicester, City Centre
Start Date: ASAP
Business Development Manager Overview
Regional Recruitment Services (RRS) are an award-winning next-generation recruitment agency, with international reach and specialist recruitment expertise. We work with world-renowned brands and place candidates with experience in Commercial, Construction, Industrial, and Engineering settings on a temporary, contract and permanent basis.
Our brand is widely known across the East Midlands and are rated amongst the top agencies for customer feedback on Google. Regional Recruitment Services was founded in 2008, and have seen our operation grow to a multi-branch network with European partnerships. We are REC corporate members and GLAA licensed, and have ambitious expansion plans that are well underway.
This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member in a rapidly growing diverse and vibrant agency. Regional Recruitment Services require a career driven, commercially astute professional to support the implementation of a new sales initiative within our Industrial and Construction divisions. Targeting organisations that require outsourced recruitment support within the following verticals; Warehousing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Trades and Labour.
This is an excellent role for an outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships, solving business problems and driving business growth. The ideal candidate should be excited about the opportunity to identify, pursue and capture new business opportunities.
Business Development Manager Key Objectives
* Using sales, business development, networking and marketing techniques to attract new business opportunities.
* Developing relationships with key stakeholders, from local hiring managers to chief executive level.
* Creating awareness with prospects and generating demand for our recruitment solutions.
* Matching our service to the customer’s needs ensuring he/she sees the value of doing business with RRS.
* Developing a good understanding of the market, client companies, what they do, plus their work culture and environment.
* Working closely with our marketing team to generate new leads and close sales.
* Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets.
* Working closely with the account management team in order to ensure that there is a smooth transition once new business has been won.
* Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customer’s sites, to present bespoke recruitment solutions.
* Evaluating and leading a strategic approach to new business development.
Our Hiring Requirements
You’re not coming into a pre-historic method of working. This is not a static agency that refuses to innovate and move forward in changing markets – you’re coming in to an agency that rewards creativity and new ideas to deliver results. Therefore when we hire, we look for problem solvers, innovators, outspoken critical thinkers, collaborators and outcome focussed driven individuals.
Key Attributes for a Business Development Manager
We welcome interest and applications from sales professionals with generalist/specialist recruitment agency experience. Alternatively, candidates with demonstrable, successful previous experience in B2B sales that hold the following skills and abilities should also apply:
* We want to hire an ambitious sales person that considers business development, influencing and strong negotiation skills as some of their key strengths.
* The Successful BDM will have excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
* Be able to work in a high pressure, fast paced work environment, in often challenging and ambiguous circumstances.
* You will need an abundance of tenacity and resilience.
* The ability to work as a team player and be comfortable working in a diverse, dynamic, flexible and collaborative work environment
* Favour a consultative approach to selling, built on trust and credibility. Willing to invest time into forging the right commercial relationships for the business – not a quick sell mentality.
* Ability to multitask and prioritise projects.
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams.
* Have an active interest in career growth and personal development.
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B Sales and an understanding of recruitment.
* A full UK driving licence and flexibility around standard working hours. This is an essential requirement because the role will include meeting with clients and candidates.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.