Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Hours: Full time – 40 Hours.
Are you looking to join a leading provider who are rapidly growing?
Regional Recruitment Services are working with a well-established provider who are seeking a Business Development Manager, focusing on sales within Europe and The United States. This role would be highly suited to an enthused individual with sales experience in the Life Science industry.
The successful candidate will be expected to maintain current relationships with existing clients alongside seeking new. Concise communication with clients face to face, via telephone and email is expected. This role will be home-based with requirements to the Nottingham office (2-3 times a month).
Duties for the successful Business Development Manager:
• Direct responsibility for growth of the company’s sales by meeting targets.
• Attending key conferences and trade shows within the industry.
• Developing new Pharma/Biotech/CRO clients whilst maintaining the current client base.
• Providing a high-quality customer expectation with effective and clear communication.
• Managing and motivating the Conveyancing team.
• Organising and managing client visits throughout the UK, Europe and the United States.
The following skills we require from a Business Development Manager:
• A Degree in Life Science is preferred but not essential.
• Strong Business Development experience in Pharmaceutical Biotech and/or CRO space.
• Proven history in sales.
• Capability to work under pressure, self-motivation and build good client relationships.
• Readiness to travel internationally.
• Experience and strong understanding in Histology and IHC preferred.
• Aptitude to grow customer accounts.
Benefits on offer: 25 days holiday, Pension scheme, a 15% Bonus OTE.
How to Apply for the Business Development Manager Role:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 – 36 676 06 and ask for Simi.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.