Job Title: Business Manager
Salary: up to £60,000
Start Date: Immediately
We are hiring for a Business Manager to oversee construction projects in both Woking and Guildford. This is an exciting and fast-paced environment where you will be managing a team of experts in designing, renovating and building homes. You will be an important part of this team in helping manage construction projects.
Duties of a Business Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and building a team of contractors and sub-contractors
- Leading customer management
- Financial management and creating reports
- Using the proposed marketing plans to run the business
- Running the business with guidance from the master franchiser
Skills and experience of a Business Manager
As a Business Manager, you need have:
- 5+ years of business management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Business acumen
It would be beneficial to the Business Manager role if you also had:
- Knowledge of finance/marketing
- Access to reliable transport as site visits to Guildford and Woking will be required.
- A passion for monitoring and improving KPIs
About the Client
Our client is an industry leading specialist that are looking for a Business Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. With a client base all over the UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand, our client is looking for a business savvy professional to join their ever growing team of specialists.
Apply to this Business Manager role through this advert. If you would like more information about this role, please contact our Commercial team on 0116 262 3733.
If successful, you will need to digitally register with our agency (if you haven’t already done so). If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
About Regional Recruitment Services – A Recruitment Agency in Leicester.
This position is advertised by Regional Recruitment Services Ltd, an award-winning independent recruitment agency that has been operating since 2008. We offer permanent, temporary and contract jobs within the Commercial, Construction, Industrial and Engineering sectors. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website (regionalrecruitment.co.uk).