Buyer – Leicester – Up to £32,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Buyer to join our reputable construction client that are opening a new branch in Leicester. The client carries out a range of projects including; commercial, new housing and charitable projects.
Overview of the Buyer Role
• Leicester location
• Salary Range, based on experience, £28,000 – £32,000 per annum
• Mileage allowance
• Own transport needed
Responsibilities of a Buyer
• Procurement of materials, plant and subcontractors
• Agree variations and payments with subcontractors
• Weekly/bi-weekly site visits to work with site management team
• Compile and present H&S file/O&M manuals
Requirements to be a Buyer
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Should be collaborative and a team player
• Comfortable working in a small office
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Buyer position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.