Job Title: CAD/CAM Programmer
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: Days (07:30 – 16:30) Monday – Friday
Salary: £26,000 – £30,000 p/a
Immediate start available
Our client based in Wellingborough are recruiting for a CAD Programmer. Reporting to the Programming Supervisor, you will be responsible for the creation of Technical drawings and CNC Programs as per client orders.
You will work with both the production department, estimating and sales channels in understanding customers’ requirements, and being a main point of contact regarding product specification, and advising members of the team on technical specifications, relating to the product in hand.
Role & Main Duties:
* Creating accurate CAD/CAM flat pattern drawings, as per specifications laid out in the clients requests.
* Using flat pattern drawings to create CNC programs for CNC Laser machine and CNC Press Brake machinery.
* Produce folding instructions and any associated technical information for Operators.
* Monitor and keep accurate records of any changes made to CNC Programs.
* Producing clear and concise technical drawings.
* You will have exposure to clients on a regular basis, and will develop rapport with clients and ensure excellent customer service levels.
* Generate and maintain records of CNC Programs. A high level of organisation and record-keeping is required.
* Review and modify existing programs to improve efficiency.
* Ability to read and create CAD drawings for manufacturing
* Experience of CNC programming either on CNC Laser/CNC Press machinery
* Must have prior knowledge of Sheet Metal manufacturing processes
* Strong mathematical skills
* Working knowledge of using Microsoft Office and CAD/CAM software.
* Experience of TruTops / Solidworks software is very desirable
* Ability to work well as part of a team/collective goal
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.