Job Title: CAD Project Engineer
Location: Ashby De La Zouch
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent Position
Hours / Days: Monday to Thursday / 09:00 – 17:00 and 09.00 – 16:30 Fridays
- Company Profit Share Scheme
- Company Pension
- 34 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
Immediate start available
Our client is looking for 3D CAD Engineers, who are self-motivated, hard working in their approach and adaptable to a variety of exciting projects.
A long-standing manufacturer of in-vehicle equipment, workshop equipment and workspace systems. Every project provides a new challenge, variety and requires both a vision and passion for delivering quality, as a team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years’ experience, working with Autodesk Inventor 3D or other 3D modelling software. A background in Sheet Metal is required, and a background in Mechanical Installation/Mechanical Engineering background is certainly advantageous.
Role & Main Duties:
- Plan and map work flow for the entirety of the design project
- Design of specialist components using Autodesk Inventor (3D)
- Specification and sourcing of products
- Sourcing of specialist partners
- Attending client meetings as required
- Provide practical and technical support to our sales and production teams
- Taking accurate records of installations
- Accurately entering information in to our company MRP system (SAP)
- A relevant engineering/design qualification (not essential)
- Previous proven engineering design experience
- Project management experience, ideally within an engineering environment
- Previous experience using Autodesk Inventor 3D or other 3D design modelling package
- Experience of designing concepts from sheet metal
- Good mechanical fitting/installation experience
- Have excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple work projects running concurrently as the business need arises
- A flexible approach as this will involve work within both our Engineering and Production departments.
- A passion for delivering customer service excellence in a cost-effective way
- Valid UK driving licence
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.