Car Sales Representative
Location: North London
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 + Uncapped commission + Additional Benefits
Start Date: IMMEDIATE
Hours: 8:30am start: 43.5 hours per week on a rota including weekends and bank holidays (3 days off one week, 2 days off the next), 12-hour shifts.
Regional Recruitment Services are working alongside a highly successful and rapidly expanding automotive business who are looking to recruit highly motivated, driven and enthusiastic Car Sales Representatives to support them in their journey of growth for 2020 and join their fun and friendly team!
Do you have a background in sales? Are you money-motivated and have the drive to succeed? Do you have a passion for providing a high level of customer service?
If the answer is YES, apply now! You could earn up to £40k plus, within your first year – with uncapped commission.
Our client is a multi-award winning business with thousands of vehicles in stock, new and used. With showrooms UK wide and a company history spanning back over 25 years, you will be working for truly reputable employer who’s employees are at the heart of what they do.
As a new/used Car Sales Representative, your main duties will include:
- Meeting customers at the large car showroom and greeting on arrival
- Suggesting vehicles best suited to the customer requirements and showing them around the car
- Arrange test drives whilst upselling/consulting during the journey
- Negotiating rates for either sale or lease and selling accessories along with the package
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Ensure aftercare in place including prep/service
- Training provided!The Candidate:You will need a desire to succeed and a strong sales/customer focussed background. You will also possess strong communication skills and have experience working within a fast-paced and busy environment.
- The Package – Car Sales Representative:
- Due to test drives and moving vehicles around the premises for viewing, candidate must possess a full UK driving license.
- The ideal candidate for the Car Sales Representative position must have previous customer-facing experience. Although having a passion for cars is desirable, due to training, this is not essential.
- £16k – £18k basic with realistic OTE of up £40,000+ in the first year
- Excellent incentives + Benefits
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Training and development
- Long-term career opportunities
Essential Skills – Sales Representative –
- You MUST have a full UK driving license
- Previous customer-facing experience within sales
- Resilience – You will be required to work at a fast pace will need to respond positively to unsuccessful situations
- Communication – Being able to skilfully communicate is fundamental to success
- Results Driven – Focused on the end result and driven to succeed
How to Apply for the Car Sales Representative
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 262 3733 and ask for Michelle