Job Title: Car Valeter
Hours: Full Time 8am – 5pm (Dealership Hours)
We are looking for a Car Valeter to join this well-established family run main dealership, who have been operating officially over 45+ years. The successful candidates will work in and around all their latest vehicle models and have the opportunity to work with a market leader and exciting brand. As a Car Valeter you will prepare the Company’s vehicles to a high standard and offer a quality service to all customers.
This position will be a perfect fit for someone who enjoys working in an active, physical role, has excellent attention to detail and is a fantastic team player. Freshening up on customers’ cars with a complimentary Wash & Vac. You will also make sure the valet bay is maintained to a high standard.
The Vehicle Valeter will have a customer-focused approach to valeting and detailing new and used vehicles within the showroom and forecourt, maximising all opportunities.
This is an unmissable opportunity for a Vehicle Valeter who is looking to join the world’s largest automotive industry specialists. You will be provided with an exciting and rewarding career path within a progressive automotive industry leader, among other core company benefits.
Key Duties for the Car Valeter
* Cleaning sold and stock vehicles to a high standard.
* Cleaning vehicles externally with a high-powered pressure washer.
* Using a high-powered vacuum to clean and shampoo vehicle interiors.
* Demonstrate hard work ethic and high energy.
* Exhibit excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to work retail hours of dealership.
* Working with a variety of cleaning chemicals and following company health and safety procedures.
* Making sure that all equipment and machinery is properly maintained and secure at all times, reporting any defects and complying with manufacturers’ instructions and PPE recommendations.
* Keeping the valet bay clear and free of obstructions.
Requirements of a Car Valeter
* Full UK driving licence.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative, but also as part of a team.
* Physical fitness and willingness to get the job done.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Willingness to take part in company training programmes.
* Confident, get up and go, self-motivated.
* Good customer service skills.
Valet experience is preferred but training can be provided for the right candidate.
How to Apply for this Car Valeter Opportunity
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email Aaron at aaron @ regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.