CCTV Installer – Accrington
Salary – £30k – £40k Depending on Experience
Location – Accrington
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Fri
Company van provided, door to door travel paid, on call fee paid, overtime paid x1.5, laptop, mobile, power tools and test kit provided
We have an exciting role for a CCTV Installer to join our reputable client based in Accrington. Due to expansion our client is looking for a security systems engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities of a CCTV Installer:
* Installation of Security Systems
* Efficient response to emergency call outs
* Participation in the on call ( standby fee paid and call outs at x1.5)
* Finding faults, testing and repairing of malfunctioning systems
Desirable skills and attributes for the CCTV Installer:
* Experience with IP CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control systems is advantageous but not essential
* Experience in the security industry
* Full UK driving license
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Must be working in a team as well as on your own
* Does involve working away from home
* Excellent customer service skills
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this CCTV installer Position, then contact Chloe Gray today on 07984465426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.