Customer Relationship Manager
Location: Loughton, IG10
Start Date: ASAP
Overview of the Customer Relationship Manager
Regional Recruitment Services are delighted to be working with a healthcare organisation looking to for a Customer Relationship Manager to be a member of the Leadership Team and focus on the marketing of the home to ensure occupancy meets budgetary requirement. The successful person will lead on local networking, developing relationships that create community involvement that benefits residents.
The Successful Customer Relationship Manager will be responsible for:
* To ensure that you are aware of your role in relation to the Home’s Safeguarding Adult’s Policy, taking steps to protect residents from any form of abuse or neglect and using the appropriate reporting mechanisms to inform the Home’s Management of any concerns immediately.
* Comply with Safeguarding procedures at all times and promote an honest and open culture
* Comply with the Company’s Health and Safety policies at all times.
* Promote safe working practices and advise the manager of any Health and Safety concerns
* Overall responsibility to meet the occupancy as agreed in the budget, focusing on the private sector.
* Work with and support the management team in the home to ensure that occupancy and revenue targets are met/exceeded.
* Lead on sales training and initiatives to maximise occupancy.
* Build positive relationships by regular communication with residents, relatives and external stakeholders.
The Successful Customer Relationship Manager will possess the following Knowledge, skills, experience and competencies:
* Minimum of two years Sales Marketing Business to Customer
* Proven track record in Customer Relations
* Sales experience in the healthcare sector
* Strong leadership and people management skills
* Ability to engage and motivate team members
* Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
* Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Explorer (plus other sales/marketing IT tools)
* Knowledge of care home
* Marketing/Sales Degree or Degree level education
How to Apply for the Customer Relationship Manager
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 2623733 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.