Clinical Lead – (RNLD/RMN)
Location: Lincoln, LN1 – Rural location
Salary: £38,000 per day annum plus an attractive benefits package
Start Date 3 – 4 Weeks from offer
Hours: 39 hours per week. Including some weekends and bank holidays.
Overview of the Clinical Lead
Regional Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Lead for a residential nursing home providing care and support to adults living with learning disabilities and associated needs. Our Client has a nurse lead team of fully trained and motivated staff, who provide person-centred care, which respects needs, as well as a comfortable and safe place for residents and employees to live, work and relax.
The Clinical Lead will be responsible for the development and maintenance of clinical governance within the Care Home. The Clinical Leader will support with the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care for residents and support the Registered Manager & management team in the management and development of the Registered Care Home (Nursing). To lead the shift and ensure the promotion of a person centred service and to deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager. To deliver a quality service that meets the Statement of Purpose, complies with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), The Care Act 2014 and associated standards and legislation such as Valuing People 2001 and Valuing People Now 2009.
The successful Clinical Lead will be required but not restricted to:
* Offer leadership on all clinical aspects of the service.
* Support a team of nurses to maintain their practice development and ensure operation excellence.
* Deliver a quality service that complies with CQC standards
* Deputise in the absence of the Registered Manager
* Ensure appropriate medication management systems are in place and that staff have competency assessments in place where they are required to administer medication
* Continually keep updated with new legislation
* Demonstrate and set high standards of personal and professional behaviour
To be considered for the Clinical Lead role you will:
* Registered Nurse LD with active PIN. RGN/RMN will be considered if have LD experience.
* Proven track record of leadership in a clinical environment
* Have a positive outlook on life and a passion to care for others
* Be creative and resourceful and able to think out of the box
* Take pride in your work, exceptional attention to detail and reliability are essential.
How to Apply for the Clinical Lead
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 2623733 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.