Job Title: CNC Laser Operator/FLT
Contract Type: Temp-To-Perm
Shift: Days (Monday – Friday)
Immediate start available
Our client in Leicester are looking for a CNC Laser Operator to join their growing team, based in Leicester. You will be working as an Operator on the Laser Cutting machine, and providing support via the use of the Fork Lift Truck (Counterbalance), to move the product in your section to the required storage/usage area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has worked within the sheet metal industry to progress and gain job security.
Main Duties – Laser Operator:
* Operating Laser machine (Trumpf CNC Laser)
* Working from engineering drawings
* Material handling, loading machines with correct pieces
* Any other duties as per the needs of the business
The Candidate – Laser Operator/FLT:
* Experience operating laser machines
* In date FLT License (Counterbalance)
* Physically fit (Will be lifting sheet metal pieces into the Laser Machine)
* Worked within the metal/sheet metal industry
* Confident working from engineering drawings
* Able to work independently, and at times with other – looking for a strong communicator, with a can-do attitude
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.