Job Title: CNC Turning Operator NIGHTS
Contract Type: Temp-To-Perm
Hours / Days: Nights – Monday – Thursday – 16:00 – 04:00
Salary: £26,000 + Overtime
– Shift Allowance
– Overtime After 39 Hours worked
– Attractive overtime rates + package
Immediate start available
Our client are recruiting for a CNC Operator to join their night shift team. Prior experience in Operating CNC will be essential to the role.
Our client are a leading company in the world of aerospace engineering, supplying various large markets worldwide. They are going through a period of sustained growth, and are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join their team base.
Role & Main Duties:
* Operating a CNC Turning machine – prior experience highly desirable.
* High level of attention and focus on quality.
* Complete daily Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) records in line with proven output targets.
* Reporting any faults/quality/machine issues to shift supervisor.
* Working in a clean and tidy manner, maintaining workstation.
* You will be required to assist in process improvement procedures from time to time.
* Flexibility for working additional hours when required to support Customer demand.
* Knowledge of Fanuc CNC Machines
* Good level of Health & Safety and awareness at all times of proper working practices.
* Team player – At times you will be required to perform other duties deemed reasonable from supervisor/manager.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.