Job Title: CNC Press Brake Setter/Operator
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: 08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Friday
Salary: £11-12ph DOE
Benefits: Overtime available / On-Site parking
Immediate start available
Role & Main Duties:
* Responsible for setting and operating a Trumpf Press Brake
* Ensuring materials are checked for size, thickness and grade, prior to cutting.
* Responsible for the quality of items cut, including inspection and maintenance of area as necessary.
* Ensure all safety procedures and standards are adhered to meeting high expectations for Health & Safety.
* 2+ years minimum experience Press Brake Setting & Operating
* Prior experience using a Trumpf CO2 would be preferable.
* Ability to read and understand technical drawings essential
* Previous experience working with sheet metal would also be highly advantageous.
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.