CNC Setter Operator- Milling machines
CNC Miller – Heidenhain / Hass – controls
Rotating shifts AM and PM (6-2 and 2-10)
Pay: 12.00 / hr + performance bonus
Permanent role – working directly for the company
Immediate start available
The Benefits – CNC setter – milling machines – Heidenhain / Hass – controls
* Permanent work
* Pay up to £12.00 / hr
* Performance bonus
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
The Role – CNC setter – milling machines – Heidenhain / Hass – controls
* Setting and Operating CNC Mills
* Setting Essential – Programming is desirable
* Reading and working to Engineering drawings
* Working with Heidenhain or Hass controls
* Working with imperial and metric measurements.
* Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
The Candidate – CNC setter – milling machines – Heidenhain / Hass – controls
* Experience CNC Machinist
* Previous experience / knowledge of Heidenhain or Hass controls
* Time-Served machinist
* Be able to demonstrate knowledge of imperial and metric measurements.
* Good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools.
* Strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented, flexible and self-motivated.
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 07501469164, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Lucy@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified