Job Title: CNC Miller/Setter
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: Monday-Thursday: 6:00am-2:30pm Friday: 6:00am-1:30pm
Salary: £12-£15.37 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Overtime Availability (6 hours at 1.25, 7 hours at 1.5)
25 days holiday plus stats per annum
Located in the heart of Nottingham, my client is a successful engineering firm who operate in the Aerospace, Defence, Oil & Gas and Medical markets. Our client hosts a plethora of highly skilled engineers and have heavily invested in the latest state-of-the art CNC machines. Now is the perfect time to join the growing team.
* Ability to Set/Operate HAAS CNC Milling machines.
* Ability to set up and Run through CNC machine tools.
* Ability to recommend optimisation on existing tooling methods
* Experience of operating machinery using Fanuc controls
* Measurement of Parts in Metric and Imperial.
* Use of all types of measuring equipment Including but not limited to verniers, external micrometers, digital height gauges, internal bore mics.
* Working to tight tolerances.
* Changing Tool Offsets
* Ability to read and analyse technical drawings
* Due Diligence and attention to detail
Beneficial experience (non-essential, training provided):
* Single Spindle / Single Turret Machine Experience
* Twin Spindle / Twin Turret Machine Experience
* Experience machining Hard Metals and Exotic Metals
* The ability to use Keyence, CMM and Vici measurement equipment
* Be able to work on their own, whilst being in a team environment.
Immediate interview available so please contact Rob @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7611, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.