Job Title: CNC Setter Operator
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent Position
Hours / Days: Monday to Thursday / 08:00 – 17:00 and 08.00 – 14.00 Fridays
Pay Rate: £11 – £14/hr (overtime paid premium)
Immediate start available
A long-standing engineering company that has a well-established reputation as a leading manufacturer of bespoke plastic parts and components, supplying various industries locally and nationwide.
No one day is the same as the company work with an ever-changing line of products, and the ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to adapt to the company’s standard. The ideal candidate will come from background in working with plastics, and have a flexible mindset and ability to adapt to the methods of the company.
Role & Requirements:
You will be responsible for the day to day Setting of CNC Machines, (Routers & Lathe’s). The ideal candidate will have experience with 5-Axis machines, and will be able to read and work from drawings.
* Experience in CNC Setting of Routers & Lathes
* Strong experience working with plastics
* Previously worked on routers with Fanuc system
* Adding and removing tools to machines as required
* Alerting feeds and speeds locally on machines to improve cut quality
* Ability to operate more than one machine during long machine cycles
* Experience working with 5-Axis machines
* Competitive rate of pay up to £14/hr
* Free on-site parking
* 28 days holiday P/A
* 1st stage – Telephone call
* 2nd stage – Face to Face
Immediate interview available so please contact Ethan @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7605, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Ethan@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.