Location – Nottingham
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Fri
Salary: will be based on level of experience.
We are looking for a highly experienced Commercial Director to join our reputable client, UK’s largest importers and distributors of foods; supplying the restaurant and takeaway market throughout the UK.
Responsibilities of a Commercial Director:
* Extensive experience in high-level business strategy design.
* Extremely driven and possess entrepreneurial skills with a commercial mind-set of expansion.
* Expertise in building strategic and collaborative customer partnership to unlock market opportunities across multiple trading channels
* To have overall responsibility for the sales team and all marketing functions.
Essential skills of a Commercial Director:
* Previous experience within sales or commercial director level ideally 5 years’ minimum.
* Must have a strong understanding and proven record of accomplishment in successfully managing National Accounts (Multiple Grocers) and promoted to controller or director level within a medium to large FMCG business.
* Strong experience in P&L management.
* Commercially astute, customer focused with drive and ambition.
* Tenacious and result driven with sound business Judgement.
* Must be passionate about achieving high level of excellence with proven strategic aptitude and ability.
* Full UK driving license is essential
* Ability to priorities, demonstrating first class organisational and time management skills.
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Commercial Director position, then contact today on 07931223576 / 0116 366 7613 or email email@example.com
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying our team on 0116 3667613.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.