Commercial Insurance Account Handler (Service delivery – No Sales!)
Job Title: Insurance Account Handler
Pay Rate: £25,000 to £27,000
Hours: 40 Hrs per week – Mon-Friday 9:00-17:00
Insurance Account Handler Overview
We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Insurance Account Executive or Account Handler that is looking for that step up. This opportunity is perfect for a candidate who is proactive, holds great attention to detail and is diligent in their work. This role is pure service delivery (no sales). This is a significant opportunity to support with checking of endorsements, warranties and special conditions relating to New Business and Renewal documents before despatch. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, and has a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Insurance Account Handler Duties
* Sending Out Renewal Declarations and proposal Forms
* Managing Assigned Diary Entries.
* Issue policy documents and EL Certificates and up-date client records accordingly after scrutiny.
* Respond to enquiries from clients, brokers and underwriters received by telephone, letter, email or fax in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated and directed to the appropriate department.
* Scrutinise all policy documents and EL Certificates and up-date client records accordingly.
* Invoicing clients
* Identifying and cross selling opportunities
* Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
* Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfil customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through thorough note taking.
* Use automated information systems to analyse the customer’s situation.
* Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
* Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
To be a Successful Insurance Account Handler you will demonstrate:
* Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to handle complaints and unhappy customers.
* Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
* Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
* Strong detail orientation and communication / listening skills.
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
* Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Carla. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.