Job Title: Commercial Vehicle Sales
Salary & Package: £20,000 (OTE £35,000)
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week (9am – 6pm Monday – Friday, 9am – 3pm Saturday)
We are looking for a Commercial Vehicle Sales executive to work with a well-established business based in Leicester. This opportunity is perfect for some who is looking to develop and progress as our client is looking to expand. The role is permanent and offers excellent progression, busy working environment and an excellent sales incentives package. A chance to operate in a vehicle sales environment, with a large number of leads and business enquiries to convert.
Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive Duties
* Managing the internal sales enquires and booking appointments
* Keeping a record of stock levels in order to advise which vehicles we have in stock and which would be suitable for the customer
* Produce accurate and detailed technical quotations for customers
* Promoting value added products such as Repair & Maintenance contracts, Extended Warranties and Finance products
Key Requirements – Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive:
* Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
* Need to be able to multi-task, quick to learn, confident and have a positive “can do” attitude
* IT literate, Microsoft products
* Proven sales experience in a similar environment
* Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
* Is a collaborative and supportive team player that displays high levels of ownership
* Has a full valid UK driving licence
How to Apply – Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.