Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours / Days: Days
Salary: £25,000 + Commission
Immediate start available
I am currently working in partnership with a well-known franchisee who represent a wide network of office space providers and independently operated, ensures that the service they deliver is completely impartial and driven by the needs of their clients.
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a driven individual with experience ideally as an estate agent or working in a phone based role to join their new office space.
Role & Main Duties:
- Planning Identify cross selling and revenue maximisation opportunities. Look for expansion opportunities.
- Core sales activities -Conduct tours of your centre, generate sales, close deals and grow revenue from existing customers.
- Proactive sales activities – networking, attend conferences and events and partner with brokers to generate sales leads.
- Grow your business – showcase your centre to new customers – show them the benefits of flexible working.
- Marketing- look at ways to grow awareness of the product and services
- Quality control – Maintain high standards of others on all sales activities. Ensure your centre is always up to standard
- Providing Excellent Customer Service – give fantastic service to existing customers & when welcoming new.
- Community- Build a happy community. This includes hosting monthly events.
- Team – Manage a winning, customer focused team.
- Finance- Help customers pay
- Achievement – highly competitive, driven to achieve and exceed specific goals.
- Enthusiastic – always has a positive attitude for your customers.
- Resilient – enjoys challenges and adapts to change; consistently demonstrates energy and passion.
- Influential – confident and approachable; delivers results by building strong relationships with customers.
- Pride – pays attention to detail; takes responsibility for maintaining high standards.
- Motivated – takes ownership and acts decisively to solve problems and deliver results. Makes every minute of every day count.
- People – sets clear goals and expectations, supports and encourages their team. Leads by example, provides feedback and develops team members
Immediate interview available so please contact Kieran @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7603, or click “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Kieran.email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.