My client are looking for an established Construction Estimator to join their team.
They are a growing business and want to hire an Construction Estimator who falls in line with where they are looking to go and is proactive in implementing good processes.
The successful Construction Estimator will be able to:
- Price and formulate tenders once approved.
- Tender submission dates logged and adjudication dates entered on calendar.
- Produce tender report for adjudication.
- Obtain quotes for labour, materials and plant.
- File all information systematically to ensure information is readily available to any member of the team.
- Information control with suppliers and sub contractors, drawing issues etc.
- Liaise closely with accounts, surveying and production to ensure the team works efficiently.
- Liaise closely with clients, potential clients and the supply chain to create or maintain the best possible relationships. People must want to work with us.
- Keep accurate records of tenders submitted, win/loss ratio, how much we lost by, who our competitors are, what sectors are we competing in.
This is a fantastic position for a forward thinking Construction Estimator as the company has clear goals for growth, for both yourself and the business.
If you are looking for a Construction Estimator role in which you will be valued and have your opinions heard then look no further and apply now!
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7611 and ask for Tyler. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.