Construction Estimator – Wellington – Up to £40,000 per annum
My client is currently seeking to employ an experienced Construction Estimator/Contracts Manager in the Somerset area to co-ordinate general building and groundworks. We are looking for experience over qualifications. There will be an element of pricing and a good knowledge of quantity surveying would be an advantage.
Requirements of the Construction Estimator/Contracts Manager
· In depth knowledge of general building practices (ex-trade an advantage)
· Strong communication skills
· Computer skills
· Essential that you hold a full UK driving licence with in excess of one year’s driving experience
. Must come from a Trades background
. Local to Wellington
. Must have a CSCS Card
Responsibilities of the Construction Estimator/Contracts Manager
· Meeting customers to assess requirements
· Liaison with suppliers, sub-contractors etc to produce accurate and competitive quotes/tenders
· Hands on management of team(s) on site(s) to ensure projects are completed safely, to spec, on time and to budget
Benefits of the Construction Estimator/Contracts Manager
* PAYE full time employment role
* Company Pension
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
To apply, please email CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0116 262 3733/07850 646 175
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.