Contracts Manager – West Midlands – Up to £55,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the West Midlands for a Contracts Manager. The role will involve dealing with medium to large sized construction projects from start to finish.
Requirements of the Contracts Manager
* Proven experience and knowledge of groundwork’s for the national house builders and civil works- 278 works & roads and sewers.
* Commercially aware with good planning and time management skills.
* Operation of computerised schedules & estimating software
* Generation of materials & sub-contract enquires
* Placing sub-contractor & supplier orders
* Commercial awareness & risk management
* Working with the project delivery team to establish cost effective solutions
* Pricing of variations & interim valuations
* Generation of final accounts with Clients & sub-contractors
Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager
· Meeting customers to assess requirements
· Liaison with suppliers, sub-contractors etc to produce accurate and competitive quotes/tenders
· Hands on management of team(s) on site(s) to ensure projects are completed safely, to spec, on time and to budget
Benefits of the Contracts Manager
* PAYE full time employment role
* Company Pension and Holiday pay
* Mileage allowance and health care insurance
To apply, please email CV with covering letter to email@example.com or call on 0116 262 3733/07850 646 175
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.