Customer Care Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Hours: Mon – Fri, Office hours, 37.5 hours per week
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join a thriving manufacturing company based in South Leicestershire. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who takes pride in managing the customer experience. The client is looking for someone with proven leadership experience. The successful candidate will have the ability to identify business frailties within the customer care team and implement sound process improvements, whilst improving standards, for the best possible customer experience.
Responsibilities for the Customer Care Manager will include:
- Be the frontline internal voice of the customer for the business and an advocate for better customer experience.
- Lead and develop the team towards excellent Customer Experience
- Manage Team performance appraisals and attendance through the HR process.
- Liaise with Production Management to ensure Job Packs are complete and accurate and ensure Production Schedules are in line with customer delivery date expectations.
- Ensure quotations team are hitting KPI targets and the team act on customer feedback to improve performance.
- Ensure administration in customer care is supporting other functions such as Quoting and Programming.
- Review and make recommendations to Directors on the various customer processes of the customer cycle; enquiry, quotation; purchase, programming jobs, post use. Support and facilitate change/implementation of new processes across the business.
- Working with external and internal stakeholders from sales, marketing, operations through technical and financial to develop high levels of customer service.
- Work closely with your department heads in sales admin, quoting and programming to ensure there is a proper escalation process for queries.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are managed and reported through the CRM system.
What we’re looking for – Customer Care Manager:
- 5+ years ‘Customer Management’ experience, in a manufacturing environment
- Strong people management skills
Excellent Communicator, team player and problem solving
Thinks customer first but commercially astute.
- Innovator and proactive in exploring new customer engagement tools.
- IT skills – confident having used a variety of systems, good at MS Office, particularly excel.
- Ability and confidence to prioritise variable workloads.
How To Apply for the Customer Care Manager Opportunity
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.