Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Pay Rate: £9.00 Per Hour
Hours: 40 hours (Alternating Shifts: [5 Days Out of 7] – 8AM – 5PM)
Location: Enderby, Leicester
Start Date: ASAP
Customer Service Advisor Overview
A fantastic opportunity has come available for a customer-centric retailer based in Enderby. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate that is passionate about people and knows how to deliver a first class service. The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant and sociable customer service team, where the purpose of the role is to attain the best possible outcome from each customer contact. Reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager, your passion, rapport building and active-listening skills will be critical for this thriving company.
Customer Service Advisor Key Responsibilities
* Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements.
* Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries.
* Go the “extra mile” to ensure each customer interaction is a positive experience.
* Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
* Advise customers who are placing orders or require further product information.
* Handle queries/complaints seeing them through to resolution.
* Answer customers’ questions by phone, email or webchat, or on social media
* Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued.
* Continuously improve through feedback and ongoing training.
Skills required for the successful Sales Executive:
* Previous experience of working in a customer focused environment.
* Passionate about working with people.
* Good telephone manner and a clear and effective communicator.
* Strong active listening skills.
* Good working knowledge of I.T. systems as well as Microsoft Office
* Able to commit to working on an alternating shift basis including some weekends
* Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative across multiple tasks.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* Friendly and tactful personality
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Team player
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Or you can email email@example.com
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.