Customer Service Advisors – up to £22,000 (Dependant on experience)
Milton Keynes (Day Shifts)
Pension Scheme + Onsite parking.
Regional Recruitment Services looking for a Customer Service representative to join our fantastic client in Milton Keynes. You will be working as part of a thriving Sales Support Team, reporting to the Customer Service Team Manager.
Our Client is one of the largest manufacturers of roofing supplies and waterproofing.
This is an exciting full time position where you will be instantly adding value and becoming an important member of the team. As Customer Service Representative your role is to deliver excellent customer service and build positive relationships with both internal and external customers You will support the achievement of sales and volume targets, by maximizing on orders.
* Pension Scheme
* On-site Parking
* The chance to work for a highly successful and thriving company, in a fun, friendly and professional environment
* Progression opportunities
* Generous salary and great working hours
* Ensure customer query is worked on efficiently and effectively, resolving queries to company and customer satisfaction whilst reducing costs.
* Accurately processing orders and provide correct pricing.
* Ensure supply and delivery is dealt with and OTIF (On time & Full Delivery) target is achieved.
* Create and maintain professional working relationships, in particular ensuring close communication with Field Sales on all account management matters, especially in the area of issuing and recording prices and ensure customer satisfaction
* Contribute to and maintain all the systems, procedures and practices which support the sales and customer service function
* Record all customer complaints on the Complaint Notification systems. Investigate, resolve and close to both Customer’s and Company’s satisfaction, within agreed timescales
* To monitor and evaluate personal performance to enhance individual / team results in line with departmental KPI’s and personal development plan, to help the Company to meet its overall turnover and profit targets. This includes evaluating own recorded calls against the Call Standards to ensure an excellent service experience is given to the customer.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
* Previous experience of working within a customer service environment in a manufacturing or similar industry.
* Experience of working within a busy, fast paced and demanding environment with the ability to work accurately and within strict timescales
* SAP & CRM system knowledge
* IT Literate
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good problem solving skills with ability to use own initiative
* Innovative & improvement mindset
You will Liaise with: – External Customers, regional sales & field sales team, specification sales director & specification team, supply chain planning team, 3rd party distribution providers, technical team & marketing team.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 336 7618 and ask for Ryan. Alternatively, email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.