Customer Service Advisor
Duration: Temp to Perm
Salary: £9.02 per hour (£17,589 Salary equivalent)
Hours: 14:00-22:00 – 37.5hrs
We are looking for candidates that can work 37.5 hours a week working 5 out of 7 days – 1400-2200 shifts which will include a weekend day.
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to work with one of the UK’s leading employers. You will join the Service Experience Team, monitor and influence the flow of customer parcels through the network, liaising with third party partners and internal business units to ensure a seamless service is delivered, ensuring key stakeholders are informed and engaged at all times.
Duties/Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
* Manage queries via phone, email and oracle, providing a same day response.
* Engaged with the network coordinators and focus on improving service to customers
* Liaise with stores and depots on non compliance on processing parcels for collections
* Recovering and resolving issues ensuring there is no customer impact and where impact unavoidable for clear communication to be sent in a timely manner
The successful candidate will have:
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent communication and prioritisation skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Analytical approach
* Good PC skills
How to apply for the Customer Service Advisor
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the office on 0116 262 3733
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.