Customer Service Representative
Salary – up to £22,000 – Depending on Experience
Location – Milton Keynes
Working Hours – Days – Immediate start!
Pension Scheme + Onsite parking.
THE ROLE IS SUITED TO CUSTOMER SERVICES REP WITH MANUFACTURING BACKGROUND
We are now looking for a Customer Service representative to join our client in Milton Keynes. You will be working as part of the Sales Support Team, reporting to Customer Service Team Manager.
Our Client is one of the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing.
The Role is to deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers within the Company’s processes and procedures. You will build positive relationships with the customers and support the achievement of sales and volume targets by maximising on orders.
You will be measured against internal and contract specific Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
• Ensure customer query is worked on efficiently and effectively, resolving queries to company and customer satisfaction whilst reducing costs.
• Accurately processing orders and provide correct pricing.
• Ensure supply and delivery is dealt with and OTIF (On time & Full Delivery) target is achieved.
• Create and maintain professional working relationships, in particular ensuring close communication with Field Sales on all account management matters, especially in the area of issuing and recording prices and ensure customer satisfaction
• Contribute to and maintain all the systems, procedures and practices which support the sales and customer service function
• Record all customer complaints on the Complaint Notification systems. Investigate, resolve and close to both Customer’s and Company’s satisfaction, within agreed timescales
• To monitor and evaluate personal performance to enhance individual / team results in line with departmental KPI’s and personal development plan, to help the Company to meet its overall turnover and profit targets. This includes evaluating own recorded calls against the Call Standards to ensure an excellent service experience is given to the customer.
You will Liaise with: – External Customers, regional sales & field sales team, Specification sales director & specification team, supply chain planning team, 3rd party distribution providers, technical team & marketing team.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Previous experience of working within a customer service environment in a manufacturing or similar industry.
Successful candidate will have good team-working skills, with the ability to respond professionally to customer and client enquiries. We are seeking someone with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, who is self-motivated with a problem-solving approach. You will have the ability to respond positively to changing workloads and priorities, with a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities. The successful candidate will be a competent user of Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel) with strong IT skills and an ability to learn new systems. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks, work well under pressure and manage your workload, with a high attention to detail.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 336 7601 and ask for Chirag. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.