Customer Service Representative – Order Processor
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum (+Quarterly Bonus)
Hours: Full time – Monday to Friday 8:00AM – 17:00PM
We currently have opportunities available for Order Processors. If you are performance driven and have previous experience of working in a fast pace environment, handling a high volume of inbound calls we would love to hear from you. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for customer service, and be highly motivated with a positive attitude. This company has fantastic career prospects and is one of the largest organisations in its field.
Duties for the successful Order Processor:
* The successful Customer Service Representative will be dealing with all customer queries to ensure company satisfaction.
* Direct responsibility to record, investigate, resolve and close all customer complaints within fixed timescales.
* The Customer Service Representative will supply and delivery issues to ensure targets are completed.
* The Customer Service Representative will be making inbound and outbound calls, volume processing – roughly 100 calls per day.
* Ensuring accuracy of order processing, including correct pricing to eliminate any invoice pricing queries.
* Maintaining high-quality client relationships with field sales on account management matters.
* Monitor and evaluate personal performance to enhance personal and team results in line with KPI’s.
Experience and Skills required for an Order Processor:
* Order Processors must have strong understanding of SAP and CRM Systems.
* Proven history in inbound and outbound calls.
* Excellent Customer Service skills and Clear telephone manner.
* Capability to work under pressure, strong interpersonal skills and build good client relationships.
* Ability to use initiative and problem solving skills.
* Ability to manage a high volume of workload and a flexible approach.
* Experience of working within a high volume order processing position.
* Ability to work accurately and within strict timescales.
How to Apply for the Order Processor Role:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this Order Processor vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 – 26 23 7 33 and ask for Aaron. Alternatively email aaron@ regionalrecruitment.com
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.